A pioneer in education, the Brooklyn Children’s Museum was the first museum created expressly for children when it was founded in 1899. Its success sparked the creation of similar institutions around the globe, and today the Museum continues as a world-class institution with community roots. With a recent expansion, all-new exhibits, and all-new programs
Your year-long membership at Brooklyn Children’s Museum supports award-winning exhibitions that promote hands-on learning adventures in natural science and world culture; an acclaimed afterschool program; and a broad range of cultural programming including special performances and workshops.
All Memberships Include:
- FREE general admission to the Museum
- Member express entry on weekends and school holidays
- 2 membership cards NEW!
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit previews
- Discounts on our birthday party packages
- Discounts in the KidShop
- The Museum’s monthly e-newsletter
For more information please contact the Membership Office at (718) 735-4400 x324
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org