TEN WAYS TO GET READY FOR GROOVIN IN THE PARK 2016
- Make Travel Plans. The quickest way to reach Roy Wilkins Park from Directions: L. I. R. R. to Jamaica Station.
Manhattan E-Train to Parsons Blvd (Last Stop) Q-85, Q-84, Q45, Q5 to Merrick & Baisley.
Brooklyn: Belt Pkwy East to Van Wyck exit Linden Make Right, Right on Merrick to Baisley.
Bronx: Whitestone Bridge to Van Wyck S. to Linden, make left to Merrick Blvd Right to Baisley Blvd.
Manhattan: Grand Central to Van Wyck S. to Linden, make left to Merrick Blvd Right to Baisley Blvd.
- Keep your feet happy. Remember you can bring your own folding chair or a blanket to throw down on the grass to watch the show in comfort. And of course you can always upgrade to a VVIP box.
- Brush up on your dancing moves. You don’t want to be the only one in the park who is out of step when these great artists hits the stage.
- Bring a good appetite. What’s a Festival without festival and jerk chicken, beef patties and the best variety of Caribbean Foods, Make sure you come ready to eat and prepare yourself to try some of the best Jamaican food this side of Montego Bay.
- Stay safe in the sun. Gates open at 11am so you will be spending the whole day in the summer heat. That means plenty of sunscreen, keep hydrated by visiting the juice vendors and don’t forget to sport your coolest shades
- Be wardrobe ready. Who doesn’t want to have the best T in the park? Represent your love of reggae any way you like. But if you need an upgrade don’t worry yourself. The vendors at Groovin In The Park will hook you up with the latest fashions and accessories. Be sure to check the Groovin Merchandise tent
- Give the baby sitter a day off. Yes you can bring the kids along. Groovin In The Park is a family friendly festival – Kids 12 with guardian are FREE, (Valid Identification with proof of age MUST be presented.)
- Practice singing your favorite songs. When they hit the stage you wanna be ready to belt it out. Go ahead and google the lyrics if you have to.
- Follow Groovin In The Park on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook to keep up with the latest updates – and check out your favorite artist shout outs!
- Get your tickets now! There’s only a few days left so if you haven’t copped yours yet you know what to do. And if your friends & family haven’t purchased tickets either, let ’em know they’d better hurry up—or better yet buy them yourself… This show is too good to miss. Whatever you do, just remember tix are going fast so get in the Groove!
For more information visit: http://www.groovininthepark.com