Attendees to this workshop will learn the following Creative Wealth Maximization Strategies:
• Budget management, estate planning, business planning, protection solutions, wealth management.
• The importance of saving money, and the importance of protecting money.
• Explanation of a balance sheet (corporate) and personal balance sheet.
• Discussion on investing.
• The difference between stocks, bonds, cash and equivalents.
• How much money do you need to start investing?
• The difference between term and whole life insurance.
• How life insurance fits into your overall investment portfolio.
• How life insurance can serve as mortgage protection.
• Retirement planning.
• Explanation of 401K, IRA, Roth IRA & annuities.
• Home Ownership Process
• Mortgage selection – 15 versus 30 year mortgage.
Presented: Kristen Irby, Mary Flanigan, Phillip-Neri Benn
Date: Thursday October 11
Time: 5:45 to 7:50 PM
Venue: Brooklyn Public Library
Address: 22 Linden Blvd Brooklyn NY 11226
Between Flatbush & Bedford Ave
Everyone must reserve their seats by getting their Free tickets at Eventbrite
For additional information contact: Phillip-Neri Benn Realtor Associate via cell: 347-526-3501