Attendees to this workshop will learn the following Creative Wealth Maximization Strategies:
• Budget management, estate planning, business planning, protection solutions, wealth management.
• The importance of saving money, and the importance of protecting money.
• Explanation of a balance sheet (corporate) and personal balance sheet.
• Discussion on investing.
• The difference between stocks, bonds, cash and equivalents.
• How much money do you need to start investing?
• The difference between term and whole life insurance.
• How life insurance fits into your overall investment portfolio.
• How life insurance can serve as mortgage protection.
• Retirement planning.
• Explanation of 401K, IRA, Roth IRA & annuities.
• Home Ownership Process
• Mortgages, Grants, Credit, Home Loan Pre-Approval Process
Presented: Kristen Irby & Phillip-Neri Benn
Date: Wednesday December 5th
Time: 5:45 pm to 8pm
Guardian Life Insurance Company
7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004
Please arrive early with photo identification to be processed by security
Light refreshments available
ONLY 70 SEATS Available.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE DECEMBER 3rd
For additional information contact: Phillip-Neri Benn Realtor Associate via text or phone call: 347-526-3501
Everyone must reserve their seats by getting their Free tickets at Eventbrite